Are you feeling lost as a new or aspiring entrepreneur?
Are you confused about how to price services, find clients,
or simply get started being your own BOSS?
As an entrepreneur who started a social media company at age 25, I felt lost in trying to figure out how to be a "legit" woman in business.
To solve this issue I've created a women's group* where we get together monthly to:
- Discuss being a woman in business
- Offer advice, support, and honest, loving feedback
- Collaborate on co-hosting events
- Hold each other accountable to goals
- Grow together to make money and craft our ideal work and life balance.
TELL ME ABOUT MEMBERSHIP!
WHO: This group is designed for full-time solopreneurs looking for advanced and structured collaborative support and are able to meet during the daytime.
WHEN: Wednesdays, 1:30pm-3:30pm in DC, MD, or VA
HOW MUCH: Monthly membership is $25 and first-time guests can visit for free if they would like to check us out!
WHAT DO I GET:
- Monthly meeting with a small group of women where we discuss advanced level business topics and collaborate on problem solving
- Invitations to weekend brunches and focused coworking sessions
- Access to our private Slack Channel to keep in touch between meetings, share resources, and do virtual coworking dates
- Your business listed on our membership page with a link back to your site (oh hey SEO)
- Exclusive invites and discounts to partner events and experiences (past perks include: free coaching, free event tickets, speaking opportunity alerts, etc.)
View UPCOMING Discussion Topics
"Grow Your Biz with Virtual Assistants + Delegation"
"Copyrights & How Not to Get Sued for Stock Photos"
"Promo Products: When to Invest, What to Buy, & Where"
* Female-identifying, non-binary folks are welcome. Sorry, no dudes!