Insurance mistakes invalidate your policy
- Does your insurance policy states that it covers you “everywhere”?
- Does your name and not your company’s (or LLC) appear as the insured?
- Have you added new business locations or services since you last renewed your liability insurance?
- Does it scare you to even call your insurance company to ask for information for fear of having a higher premium?
This exciting new workshop will cover all the red flags that may invalidate your current policy. But most importantly it will provide vital information about how you can protect your business from the inherent risks:
- A customer files a lawsuit against you
- An alleged breach of contract
- An employee gets injured on the job
- A natural disaster destroys your property